Wednesday, March 12, 2014

On a personal note...

This is a silly title. All of my blogs are based off of personal notes in one way or another. Nevertheless, it’s the most appropriate title available.

Dust has been settling on this blog, so I felt an obligation to brush it off. I’ve been quite busy with the newspaper and my honors project.

Anyways, I’m going to a vegan potluck on Saturday with a bunch of people who eat, sleep and breathe animal rights. I’m quite intimidated. This is my first real activist meet-up, besides the Anti-Syrian War protest I went to.

Also, I can’t cook to save my life, so I’ll have to be that lame person who brings something that someone else made. I also didn’t know we were trying to pass a Massachusetts Prevention of Farm Animal Cruelty Act, so I feel kind of lame.

Nervousness aside, this is an amazing opportunity, and I’m really excited. I’m going to try to keep up with posting the progress of getting this act passed.


Bean’ a bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment